Instructions for installing Herd-Man on your Android phone
Before you install the Herd-Man Application, make sure:
- You have an internet connection; either the phone is on WIFI or a mobile connection with data available.
- Your Android phone is running Android 9 or higher.
If you are unsure of your Android version:
- Click this link: Check Android Version
Or you can do the following:
- Got to Settings
- Near the bottom, tap About phone > Android version
- If you need to update to a more recent version, please follow the instructions to update your phone to the required minimum operating version.
- Open your phone's Settings app.
- Near the bottom, tap System > System update.
- You'll see your updated status. Follow any steps on the screen.
Once confirmed you are running the correct Operating System on your phone, click the below link to start the installation process:
Once the download is complete, you should see a screen similar to the one pictured below.
If you are asked to extract the files, keep accepting them via each screen.
You will be prompted to turn on settings to "Install from unknown apps". Choose "My Files" from the list. As shown below.
You will be asked to install from an Unknown Developer, click "Install Anyway".
The application will then install on your phone.
Use your Herd-Man username and password to log in. Now you can access your farm details and manually draft from your phone.
For assistance installing Herd-Man, please call us on 0800 500 387, option 2.