WHY CHOOSE STAINLESS STEEL?
Stainless steel fuel tanks have a good combination of corrosion, abrasion and impact resistance that make them superior to mild steel or alloy fuel tanks.
With a DTS stainless steel fuel tank, you can be sure of a long life product backed by a 15-year warranty.
Get yours today at the discounted introductory price of $4,585 (RRP $4,995) for a 900-litre capacity tank.
Need a different size? No problem, call us today for a quote.
- Gravity fuel-fed, no pump is needed.
- These tanks are built to last, constructed in 304 stainless steel.
- Water block filter supplied as standard.
- Powder-coated filter housing for additional corrosion resistance.
- 4.0m long Macnaught hose with easy to use, colour coded, high-flow swivel nozzles.
|Tank Material:||304SS stainless steel|
|Recommended Concrete Pad:||150mm H x 2500mm W x 2200 L|
|Compliance Stickers:||Included: Diesel and petrol|
35/65 Split, 308/585
|Tank Footprint:||1620mm W x 1580mm L|
|Ground Height to Outlet:||1630mm|
Arrange a call back
Leave your details below and we'll call you back about this product.