READY WHEN YOU ARE
When space and power are limited a DTS Ice Bank may be the solution for you.
The DTS Ice Bank solution works by building a mass of ice between milkings. Then, during milking, water is circulated through the ice reducing the water temperature to near zero degrees. The chilled water is passed through a double bank plate cooler to cool milk to approximately 4°C before it reaches the vat.
Warmed water generated from the milking process is returned to the ice bank and cooled again. ProCool Ice is delivered to farm as a complete all-in-one unit ready for plumbing into your plate cooler.
KEY FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Ice is built up between milkings reducing your peak power load during milking
- Because ice is built up overnight, you may be able to take advantage of off-peak power rates
- Single and three phase power supply options available
- Optional heat recovery
- Several ice bank options are available to suit your needs
- Compact system
- DTS will supply, deliver, install and commission your system anywhere across New Zealand
Northland farmer Mark Meyer future proofed his farm with a DTS Ice Bank.
"The DTS Icebank and back up service gives me peace of mind that we have future proofed our milk refrigeration system. It is really energy efficient as it automatically turns itself on and off as needed.”